- No significant work is planned at the waterfront this week. For a weekly update of the latest traffic closures, please visit our webpage.
- Ongoing work to install underground monitoring equipment, which is a part of a comprehensive program, helps crews minimize ground movement and protect structures during tunneling. During the upcoming week, work in this program will occur:
- 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday: Crews will shift the southbound lane on Western Avenue between Columbia and Marion streets. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Friday: Marion Street will be reduced to one lane between Western Avenue and Post Alley.
- Viaduct reinforcement work continues. All southbound lanes of the viaduct from the north end of the Battery Street Tunnel to the West Seattle Bridge will be closed nights from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers (Century Link)
- Mon., Sept. 24, 5:30 p.m.
Washington Huskies vs. Stanford Cardinal (Century Link)
- Thur., Sept. 27, 6 p.m.