- Estates Wine Room is the latest addition to Occidental Mall. Enjoy a wine-tasting, a glass of wine and nibbles, or buy a bottle of something special to take home. The integration of vineyard photography into the design of the space is also worth seeing.
- Nirmal’s opened for lunch before the holidays and will start serving dinner on Thursday, January 14. It was worth the wait. The space is beautiful and you’ll understand the fuss about Chef Nirmal Monteiro when you taste the food. Stop by to welcome Nirmal and owners, Gita and Oliver Bangera, to Pioneer Square.
- Millheads Hair Cutting Company is now open at the base of the Pioneer Square Best Western Hotel on Yesler Way. Paul Pugliese and his team of stylists are pros, providing a fabulous experience in a fabulous space. (And thanks to Christian at The Belfry for encouraging Paul to consider Pioneer Square!)
- And Sudden Printing-Seattle Printing is open for business in their new digs at 605 2nd Ave, just up the hill from their old space.
4Culture is now accepting grant applications for Preservation Special Projects and Heritage Projects, something of particular relevance to our neighborhood. Feel free to share this with neighbors, businesses, colleagues, landlords, and more. Applications are due February 24, 2016. Questions? Contact Brandi Link at 206-263-1593.
If you haven’t heard, two Pioneer Square buildings recently changed ownership. Level Office just purchased the Pioneer Building and plans to include co-working office spaces in the Pioneer Building. Brickman Realty recently closed the deal on the purchase of the Olympic Block Building.
|Pioneer Building, Pioneer Square|
- CenturyLink Stadium Event Calendar
- Mariners/Safeco Field Event Calendar
- Occidental Square Park Event Calendar
- Pioneer Square Neighborhood Event Calendar