We’re happy to report that over the last year, we’ve achieved some pretty impressive goals in the neighborhood by furthering our advocacy, programming, marketing, and community action work to make a tangible difference. We negotiated a positive outcome in the important Alaskan Way Waterfront agreement, which will ensure vital access to the waterfront for the neighborhood. We also made great strides in supporting our local businesses in achieving success, and have devoted increased bandwidth to our communications and marketing efforts with the recent hire of our new Director of Communications. Also, within our parks and public places we expanded the flower basket program and installed fifty uniquely designed Pioneer Square bike racks (with more on the way).
All of this great work has occurred because of the support of people like you – people who live, work, visit, and believe in Pioneer Square as much as we do. Generous donations have allowed us to engage more deeply in the vital work of strengthening, preserving, and promoting the amazing assets the Pioneer Square neighborhood provides to Seattle residents and visitors alike.
We wanted to take a moment to let you know that on May 10, 2017 the Alliance will be officially kicking off our Spring Funding Drive by joining more than one thousand nonprofits in the annual Seattle Foundation GiveBIG event. We’re inviting you at this time to lend your support, and help us continue making Pioneer Square a strong, vibrant neighborhood. Here are the ways in which you can help:
- Make a direct gift to the Alliance for Pioneer Square:
- Give online at: bit.ly/Donate2PSQ -OR-
- Mail your gift to 310 1st S, Ste. 201, Seattle, WA 98104You can also check with your employer to find out if they offer a matching gift program to make your donation go even further. For questions about making a gift, please contact Lisa Howard at Lisa@pioneersquare.org or by calling 206.667.0687 Ext 102.
- Make a donation to support us through GiveBIG:
- Mark your calendar for May 10, 2017 and bookmark this giving link to get ready: givebigseattle.org/alliance-for-pioneer-square
- Help us spread the word!
Thank you again for being such a strong advocate for the neighborhood, and for supporting our work to showcase Pioneer Square as the heart of the Historic Seattle Downtown!