Public Health Resources
- Public Health – Seattle and King County Recommendations
- Resources offered: retail/food establishment specific virus minimization recommendations, printable PDF recommendations poster for display
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Handwashing Best Practices
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Non-pharmaceutical Interventions Tools
- Retail and Service Operations Guidelines
- On March 16th, Public Health – Seattle & King County announced new recommendations to slow the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in addition to earlier guidance. Retail service may continue throughout King County; and it is recommended that the following public health guidance is observed in these settings.
- King County Novel Coronavirus Call Center
- If you are in King County and believe you were exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you’re a healthcare provider with questions about COVID-19, contact our novel coronavirus call center: 206-477-3977.
- The call center will be open daily from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM PT.
- For general concerns and questions about COVID-19, please call the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.
Updated March 16, 2020 1:00pm