Visit the WSDOT website for a complete list of closures. Closure information changes frequently, so remember to check for updates throughout the week.
Highlights for Friday, May 18 – Friday, May 25
- Weekend viaduct closure begins tonight – Both directions of the SR 99 Alaskan Way Viaduct will close between the West Seattle Bridge and the north end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 11 p.m. Friday, May 18 until 5 a.m. Monday, May 21.
- John Street will close between Taylor Avenue North and Sixth Avenue North from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Sixth Avenue North is closed between Harrison and Thomas streets around-the-clock for sewer line installation until Tuesday, May 22.
- Northbound Sixth Avenue North will close between Harrison and Thomas streets from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday, May 23, through Friday, May 25.
- Current Work: The most up-to-date resource for construction related to the Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement.
- Traffic: Real-time conditions on Seattle area highways and many connecting streets.
- Transit: WSDOT funded additional bus service along routes affected by construction.
- Bike/walk: We maintain a safe and reliable path for bicyclists and pedestrians through the construction area.