More great food is coming to Pioneer Square. Tinello (Italian for “dinette”) will open at 314 2nd Ave S in mid-February. Owner Rudy La Valle’s previous Rialto Café restaurants in Greenlake and Fremont were popular destinations. More details to follow.
In other restaurant news:
- Gaba Sushi opened their doors before the holidays. The space is inviting and the food is a welcome addition to the neighborhood lunch fare.
- Mike Easton must be working around the clock, because Il Corvo will open its doors for business on Monday, January 7. Amazing!
- Getting closer:
- Bar Sajor plans to open later this month.
- The windows are covered at Indigene and work is underway. Think spring.
- Build-out hasn’t started yet, but just knowing that London Plane will be bringing life to the old Bank of America building makes everyone happy.
- Stadium Lodge hopes to be open in time for the first Sounders game in March. (Wait until you see the all the woodwork!)
- Rain Shadow Meats continues to plan to open this spring.
Community & Business Development Specialist
Alliance for Pioneer Square