Visit WSDOT’s website for a complete list of closures. Closure information changes frequently, so remember to check for updates throughout the week.
Highlights for Tuesday, May 29 – Friday, June 1
- The southbound SR 99 off-ramp to South Atlantic Street will close from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m. Wednesday.
- John Street will close between Taylor Avenue North and Sixth Avenue North from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Northbound Sixth Avenue North will close between Thomas and Harrison streets from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, Tuesday through Friday.
- Flaggers will alternate traffic through one lane on Thomas Street between SR 99 and Sixth Avenue North from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The lanes adjacent to bus stop islands on Alaskan Way and in the ferry holding area will close between Madison and Columbia streets around-the-clock Tuesday through Friday
- Flaggers will alternate traffic in the intersection of Yesler Way and the road under the viaduct from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Current Work: The most up-to-date resource for construction related to the Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement.
- Traffic: Real-time conditions on Seattle area highways and many connecting streets.
- Transit: WSDOT funded additional bus service along routes affected by construction.
- Bike/walk: We maintain a safe and reliable path for bicyclists and pedestrians through the construction area.