Want to be a vendor at the Pioneer Square Holiday Market this December?
The holiday season is upon us and the Alliance is gearing up to make this winter extra special. To celebrate the season, we will host a free holiday market on Saturday, December 4th from 11a-3p in Occidental Mall between Main and Jackson Streets.
The market will feature retailers from neighborhood businesses, food/drink from neighborhood restaurants/cafes/bars, activities from neighborhood businesses, and entertainment provided by neighborhood-adjacent performers.
The Alliance for Pioneer Square is inviting neighborhood businesses to participate in the market by serving grab and go food and beverages and showcasing merchandise for sale. Below is an overview of the Market:
- Retailers will be placed under tents for coverage from the elements.
- Retailers will be provided a folding table to prepare and place products
- Retailers will have access to electric power by request.
- Retailers may set up as early as 9am.
- Retailers will not be charged a participation fee.
- Retailers may not vend alcoholic beverages.
- Retailers may not use propane/gas powered equipment.
- Retailers must provide a valid City of Seattle Business license.
- Retailers must tear down their equipment/supplies by 4:30pm.
- Retailers must comply with current Washington State and Seattle/King County Public Health COVID-19 guidelines, including wearing face coverings while engaged with the public.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for the Pioneer Square Holiday Market, please complete this brief form: