- This week crews placed gravel in the space between the taxi holding area and Elliott Bay Trail between Columbia and Marion streets. Gone are the barrels and caution tape.
- Also this week, a new pick up/drop off area was installed at Colman Dock, north of the Columbia crosswalk on the western curb. The zone is large enough for two cars and is a three-minute load and unload except from 3 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For a weekly update of the latest traffic closures, please visit our webpage.
- Ongoing work to install underground monitoring equipment, which is a part of a comprehensive program, helps crews minimize ground movement and protect structures during tunneling. During the upcoming week, work in this program will occur:
- 7 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday: Marion Street reduced to one lane between Western Avenue and Alaskan Way.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday: Intermittent lane closures on Madison Street between Second Avenue and Post Alley.
- 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday through Friday: Northbound parking lane and sidewalk closed on Western Avenue between Marion and Madison streets. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday: Spring Street reduced to one lane between Post Alley and Western Avenue.
University of Washington Huskies vs. USC Trojans (CenturyLink)
- Sat., Oct. 13, 4 p.m.
Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots (CenturyLink)
- Sun., Oct. 14, 1:05 p.m.
Seattle Sounders vs. Real Salt Lake (CenturyLink)
- Wed., Oct. 17, 7 p.m.