Table of Contents
- The Federal Government has launched a comprehensive webpage for small business owners to research their options.
- Greater Seattle Partners
- GSP is a public-private economic development corporation working to ensure that every person in the region has an opportunity to prosper.
- Seattle Good Business Network
- Seattle Good Business Network is a coalition of residents, local businesses, non-profits, and municipal organizations.
- Washington Retail Association
- Washington Retail Association represents more than 3,800 storefronts statewide that range from large national chains to small shops.
- OED Resource Hub: With loans and grants available at the state and federal level, OED has created a comprehensive resource page for workers and small businesses impacted by COVID-19 and is providing technical assistance to support small businesses.
- Artists Trust
- For a full list of artist relief and recovery programs compiled by Artist Trust click here.
- Seattle Office of Arts and Culture
- Artists and arts organizations are being deeply impacted by efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19, and the Seattle Office of Arts & Culture staff have compiled a resource guide to assist and support the creative and cultural community during this challenging time.
- The City of Seattle’s Office of Economic Development has compiled a list of resources for community members, including food, education, transportation, and mutual aid services.
- The City of Seattle’s Department of Neighborhood’s Community Resource Hub is a resource to make sharing ideas, finding information, connecting with your community, and accessing City resources easier.