The Alliance for Pioneer Square has several technical assistance resources available to Pioneer Square businesses.
Seattle Office of Economic Development (OED) Commercial Space Consulting Services
OED has contracted with a team of consultants to assist businesses with:
- Space planning and design
- Advocacy with landlords and general contractors
- Development budget preparation
- Management of the build out process
OED will cover the costs for initial 10 hours of consultant work. Program Contact: Celwyn.Green@seattle.gov
Free one hour one on one legal consultation with
experienced lawyers, specializing in:
- Commercial leasing,
- Landlord/tenant disputes,
- Various small business legal matters.
- Template available for landlord/tenant negotiations.
Communities Rise will not represent small businesses in legal disputes but is available for consultation. Contact: communities-rise.org or 206-324-5850.
2 Sessions of One-on-One Business Consulting (Virtual) for FREE! Specialties:
- Small businesses with gross annual revenues up to $1M & up to 50 FTE
- Marketing, Design & Operational Strategy for Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses & Nonprofits
- One-on-One Examples:
- Credit Improvement
- Analysis of current Operational Strategy & Recommendations for Business Growth
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Solutions
- Personalized Plan to achieve Financial Goals
Registration: Online registration for TA sessions occurs on a first come, first served basis. Register online here. Contact: Jawan Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn business financial tools and systems from diverse professionals to fund your own economic freedom and recovery through the Finding Financial Freedom Workshop Series.
- Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 10am-12pm PT
- Saturday, 1/7/2023 @ 10am-12pm PT
- Saturday, 6/3/2023 @ 10am-12pm PT
- Saturday, 1/6/2024 @ 10am-12pm PT
Examples of Topics Covered:
- Cash Management Fundamentals
- Business Credit Improvement
- Bookkeeping, Accounting & Taxes
- Q&A with Panelists
Registration is open for up to 150 participants. Register online here.
Grow with Google Workshops
The Alliance for Pioneer Square invites businesses to view a three-part webinar series with Google. Learn how to reach customers online with Google, use data to drive growth, and how to make your website work for you. These sessions are led by Grow with Google international speaker and trainer, Corissa Saint Laurent. She is a speaker and trainer who has spent 15 years helping businesses grow through experiential, engagement, and digital marketing. Learn more about Corissa here.
Reach Customers Online with Google: Learn how your business can be found online with Google. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve a website’s visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You’ll also learn how Google My Business, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Ads can help you reach your potential customers. The recording and presentation slides are now available.
Using Data (Google Analytics) to Drive Growth: Learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to identify business goals and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them. You’ll also learn how to incorporate data into your marketing plan and select tools to help you find the answers you need. The recording and presentation slides are now available.
Make Your Website Work for You: Discover how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports their goals. Whether launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help. You’ll learn new ways to connect online and the components of a great website. The recording and presentation slides are now available.