Supporting Seattle’s Original Neighborhood
Thank you for being one of our most ardent supporters. People like you help us to strengthen, preserve, and promote the amazing assets that the Pioneer Square neighborhood provides to Seattle residents and visitors alike. We wholeheartedly believe Pioneer Square is an amazing and unique place in which to live, work, and visit; and we’re thrilled that you recognize that as well.
The Alliance for Pioneer Square works to preserve what makes Pioneer Square the most authentic, engaging, and neighborhood in Seattle.
We serve as a full-time advocate, resource, and champion for the whole neighborhood. The Alliance is on the forefront of public safety conversations. We continue to work alongside the neighborhood business districts to urge the city for robust community engagement, critical support, and action around public safety.
We are committed to economic recovery for Pioneer Square in this challenging time. The Alliance is dedicated to implementing programs to support the neighborhood through the COVID-19 pandemic and into its eventual recovery. We are working on a comprehensive economic recovery roadmap focused on near, medium, and long-term initiatives in response to the pandemic. We are not backing down from this ever-evolving challenge. Our businesses need us, and the support of the community, now more than ever.
We support Pioneer Square. At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we immediately adapted and have successfully integrated several new programs this year into our already robust work plans, including:
- Created Small Business Support Program, fundraised $170,000 for direct business assistance to support online efforts;
- Implemented the Pioneer Square Mural Project, over 40 unique murals were funded and coordinated in the district;
- Developed the #SupportPSQ campaign, a diverse, multi-channel advertising strategy and a Shop Local site featuring over 90 retailers and restaurants;
- Held Pioneer Square Monthly information sessions on the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on Pioneer Square, and the Alliance’s response to support our neighborhood;
- Launched a community effort to bring stakeholders together to strengthen cross-business and cross-sector connections;
- Continued to provide Business Technical Assistance, including one on one connections to navigate the new reality along with trainer-led digital skills workshops;
- Provided ongoing advocacy focused on economic recovery and public safety.
Please consider a gift to the Alliance for Pioneer Square, and help us to ensure Pioneer Square remains a strong, vibrant neighborhood. We cannot do it without you.
Your generous support is critical to our success and allows us to continue our work, making this the best neighborhood in Seattle. The Alliance for Pioneer Square is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your contribution is tax deductible. Please consider a gift to the Alliance for Pioneer Square by clicking here or send your gift to: Alliance for Pioneer Square, PO Box 4507, Seattle, WA 98194.
Where Does Our Money Come From And What Do We Do With It?
The annual budget of the Alliance for Pioneer Square is $1.33M, with approximately 12% of the income a result of generous donations from supporters like you.
The work of the Alliance for Pioneer Square supports the preservation of the Pioneer Square Historic District by building upon the historic assets to create a vibrant and relevant neighborhood, preventing neglect and disrepair.
Thank you for your support!