Applications are now closed for the PSQ Alley Lighting Matching Fund
The Alliance for Pioneer Square is excited to announce the recipients of the PSQ Alley Lighting Matching Fund! With funding, in part, from Historic South Downtown, this opportunity was intended to address critical public safety concerns and make strides toward alley revitalization in Pioneer Square.
The PSQ Alley Lighting Matching Fund will provide funds to property owners for alley lighting improvements. A working group of Pioneer Square community members, with guidance from SparkLab Lighting Design, LLC, has selected eight Pioneer Square properties to receive funding:
- Collins Building – 524 2nd Ave
- New England Building – 219 1st Ave S
- Skagit Building – 207 1st Ave S
- St. Charles Hotel – 85 S Washington St
- Washington Shoe Building – 159 S Jackson St
Congratulations to all the awardees!
The PSQ Alley Lighting Matching Fund will provide funds to property owners for alley lighting improvements. The funding may be used for:
- Purchasing new light fixtures
- Purchasing replacement light fixtures
- Paying for electrician labor costs and wiring equipment
- Buying lighting control gear
- Select maintenance or cleaning service costs where existing products are appropriate for re-use
- Lift rental and installation equipment
- Related site and project specific permit fees
Looking for alley lighting inspiration? Check out this handy resource!
For questions about the PSQ Alley Lighting Matching Fund, please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.