Visit WSDOT’s website for a complete list of closures. Closure information changes frequently, so remember to check for updates throughout the week.
Highlights for Monday, June 4 – Saturday, June 9
- John Street will close between Taylor Avenue North and Sixth Avenue North from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday for utility work. Alley access will be maintained.
- Sixth Avenue North will close between Harrison Street and Thomas Street around-the-clock from at 7 a.m. Monday to 5 p.m. Friday for utility work.
- The lanes adjacent to bus-stop islands on Alaskan Way and in the ferry holding area will close between Madison and Columbia streets from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Flaggers will alternate traffic in the intersection of Yesler Way and the road under the viaduct from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- East Marginal Way South will close between South Atlantic Street to South Massachusetts Street from 7 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday. Local access will be maintained.
- Current Work: The most up-to-date resource for construction related to the Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement.
- Traffic: Real-time conditions on Seattle area highways and many connecting streets.
- Transit: WSDOT funded additional bus service along routes affected by construction.
- Bike/walk: We maintain a safe and reliable path for bicyclists and pedestrians through the construction area.